Monday, March 25, 2013

watermelon in a shepherd's purse

Dear Wisdome,   

In the middle of last night I was absolutely assured that you will be born this week.    On the occasion I went to look at the Foie Gras at the supermarket.   Foie is super rich in iron should I need iron.   My iron is 12.6 which means "no chance of anemia" but with the perfect labour of Niko, we did experience a hemorrhage which we are attempting to avoid this time with the friendly herb of Shepard's Purse and Petocin (whatever it is : }   

Today is a day where it's hard to be reflective and spiritual.   I feel at the same time totally poze and...frantic.   Actually that pretty much sums me up...often poze and often frantic.   We'll see how you turn out.   Please be okay and assertive as we try to coax you out these days here...now.  

I want you out and I want you to stay in.   I want to be loved and I want to be alone.   I want your Papa and I to agree on your name (we almost are).   I hate Haiti and I love her.   I want to hold you all day and night and I want to run really fast away from the wonderful intensity that is you. 

Tomorrow I might paint my belly again like a watermelon and go and by some other lovely fruit to be beautiful with you.   Or I might find the Haitian artist that we've been looking for to ground me again to this "ti zile".    Wisdom, the moon is looming large.         

Typically the lines do in fact go the other way.  

No comments: