Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wasabi Baby

I went to Potoprens to accompany Oma back here and bought Hot Wasabi Rice Crackers so that I can sit at my mahogany table and eat them while write my Pilates/Yoga lesson for tomorrow night. Then I moved on to a history book about Phaeton and Paulette with Prestige (Haitian beer) and bread & guava jelly on the side. I hope you like Wasabi baby or were you kicking for the Prestige from which I sipped lightly. I don't like waiting in traffic (can't stand it one bit) or in line at the bank but I do like waiting for a type of food that I might be craving and can't get at the local market OR even better waiting for the fruit of next season. I like waiting for a book like The Big Truck that Went By. I like waiting for an expected visitor. I like waiting for an expected baby. Waiting can be spiritual...it is mid Lent-season as I write. Learn to indulge in anticipation. Wait with me Wasabi baby.

No comments: