Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bonswa WISDOM

If only all of life was as fun as being pregnant and dancing Haitian folklore.   If you every come and see me and are like "who is this old and tired Mama?" get me to a dance class.     Too fun! Too relaxing.   

Today, once we figured out who was boss (= both of us AND neither of us) things got a lot more fun (see post above).   I don't know that you noticed because you seemed to be sleeping away most of it.   A big highlight was ART.   Augustin MONA is the Haitian artist who painted you up so beautifully today.   Rose Berlyn is the melon painter while I was her assistant.   Mona says your destined to be a great artist.  No worries, that doesn't make you want to call you Destiny.   I LOVED the belly art AND I hope we can share more artistic moments together.   In the meantime, sleep and pack on a few more oz.   

No comments: