Sunday, October 21, 2007

BREAST IS BEST !


Here we are with our Milk Mamas (2 babies and their Mamas who helped us be able to nurse Gabriela 5.5 months on breastmilk only). Mèsi, Thank you Ketly & little Jazlene, Bel Fanm and little Karlens. It was a scandal as they say in Dezam (the most popular, hard-to-believe story in Dezam for months) a miracle that continues. We switched to bottle at 6 months (incl. still one bottle/day of breast milk) but Gabriela has continued to nurse at my breast --she just feel asleep at my breast-- despite not getting milk still today at almost 16 months. (She actually made me relactate small drops at 12 months). I LOVE that Gabri does love-nursing and Gabri showed us that the nursing is SO MUCH MORE than MILK. I once asked Matt what he liked about Gabriela and he said: I love it that she still nurses! (Guess who's back in the running for husband/papa-of-the-year!!!?)

No comments: